PHP Version Audit
PHP Version Audit is a convenience tool to easily check a given PHP version against a regularly updated list of CVE exploits, new releases, and end of life dates. CVE lists and PHP release information are automatically scanned twice a day to ensure any new patches are found quickly.
A collection of regularly updated host files for domain blocking. Currently has four list types: Ads & Tracking, Tracking Aggressive, AMP Hosts, and Facebook. Root domains are manually curated and then programmatically expanded to also block all known subdomains.
A node.js client SDK for the current version of Foscam HD cameras that stream H.264 like the FI9821W, FI9831P, etc.. This SDK makes automating your Foscam a breeze by allowing everything from camera rotation to snapping pictures. Checkout the documentation for the full list of features.
Generate a word cloud using commit messages from public github repos. Commit Cloud Uses the github API (via octokit) to get the 100 most recent commit messages. It splits the messages into individual words and tracks the frequency of each word. It then generates the word cloud using a modified version of jQCloud. See it in action here
Gauss Crack was created in response to the Gauss Virus. The Gauss Virus contains an encrypted payload designed to target computers with a very specific configuration. In fact, the configuration is so specific, that the exact configuration required to decrypt the encrypted payload is still unknown! The virus employs a very novel algorithm to ensure the payload stays encrypted until its needed. Gauss Crack mimics the algorithm in an attempt to find the correct configuration so the payload can finally be decrypted and analyzed. See the algorithm, or download and test your system now.
Clipster is an Open Source Rails engine to add clipboard code sharing to any existing rails application. Sure, there are plenty of paste-bin websites out there that support easy code-sharing. However, most often than not your code is proprietary intellectual property, and the last thing you want is to see it floating around on a public website. My friend and I created Clipster for just that reason. Give your developers all the features of popular paste-bins while keeping the pastes behind your own security and protection measures. Check it out on Github.
Filterable supplies a Bootstrap and X-editable themed per-column filter for an HTML table. Simply click a table column, type in a filter, and only rows matching your query will remain on screen. The jQuery plugin is complete with different options to control the look & feel as well as supply your own matching function. The minimized version is built using Grunt, coding standards are forced using JS Hint, and over 70 unit tests are run using QUnit. Check out the demo or fork it on GitHub
Table To JSON
- Pi-hole Docker:
- Introduce additional docker tags for the debian version (enables Buster support) - pull #635
- Support docker secrets for web password - pull #584
- Improve healthcheck responsiveness - pull #579
- Preserve the base 'debian:stretch-slim' image reference - pull #16
- Implement branch-based tagging with weekly builds via Github Actions - pull #17
- Add debian version docker tags to support both Stretch and Buster builds - pull #25
- Simplify Dockerfile configuration by using ARGS for various image builds - pull #594
- DShield Raspberry Pi Sensor:
- Bugfix: resolve invalid references - pull #145
- Feature: Batch audit requests - pull #977
- Remove SlackbotHandler from the docs - pull #1280
- Update someonewhocares.org to use HTTPS - pull #1003
- Added fbclid per Facebook's new tracking strategy - pull #163
- Node Static:
- Added glob matching feature for setting cache headers - pull #183
- Kafka Node:
- Node Zookeeper Client:
- Angular Strap:
- Added contextmenu trigger for dropdown and tooltip - pull #2018
- Camunda BPM SDK JS:
- Angularjs: `IInjectorService.get` has an optional 2nd param - pull #5742
- Angular Material:
- Added styling support for md-icon with textarea - pull #3955
- Include user's index preference in account API - pull #1164
- Wicked PDF:
- Ensure temporary files are released - pull #206